07 Apr Nuala & Lisa’s 5-week fitness challenge
Miss going to the weekly gym session?
Fear not as we have you covered.
Nuala O’Donovan from Dublin City Sports & Wellbeing Partnership will be starting a 5-week fitness challenge starting tomorrow at 11am. So get out of your PJs, and into your gym gear to start exercising. For the first week, Nuala will be giving an introduction to the class and concentrating on understanding the importance of daily exercise.
Zoom Password= Raheny
Meeting does not exist: 602872993.
Having problems logging into the Zoom Meeting then head over to the Zoom page and check the Zoom FAQ section.
Top Tips to read before logging into the Fitness Class:
- Find a suitable location for taking part in the class.
- Make sure that you have enough room to stretch out and start exercising.
- Look at other rooms for more space like your kitchen or sitting room.
- Other family members are welcome to participate
- Have a bottle of water ready
- Place your mobile, tablet or laptop in a suitable location ie don’t be holding the device when exercising
Check out this video of CDETB students taking part in the Change for Life Programme earlier this year
Don’t forget that the password for the Zoom Meeting is: Raheny