07 Jul Zoom Manners
You will soon be starting to study your Modules on Zoom. It is important to take these classes seriously. That means good standards of behaviour and grooming will be expected of everyone. Behaving and dressing the right way shows respect for yourself and others. It helps everyone to be serious about learning and completing the modules.
- Be on time for classes. Start logging before the class time in case you have any difficulties. Zoom slots are short and delays can affect everyone.
- Find a quiet spot to take the class.
- Have materials ready. Trainers will let you know beforehand what’s needed.
- Don’t answer your phone during class. You are on-line and it is disrespectful to others.
- Don’t get up and move around. It’s distracting to others.
- Wear suitable clothes. No pyjamas or beachwear should be worn. You are in class and should dress as if you were in a public space.
- Don’t talk over the trainer or other learners. You can raise your hand if you want to be heard.